7:00 am Registration and Coffee with our Valued Sponsors
8:00-11:00 am Presentations and Panel Discussions
This special event addresses Washington’s most critical legislative and economic priorities. Along with Governor Inslee and a program of impressive speakers, Chris Rivera, President and CEO, will showcase the WBBA’s 10-year strategic vision: “Washington is the Global Leader in life science innovation and health care delivery”
The presentation will include a video with a number of our life science leaders sharing their vision of Washington in 10 years. Join us for a look into the future of Washington and our industry – it is an experience you will not want to miss.
An advance preview of Chris’ presentation can be seen in an article on the MediaPlanet website, featured in The Seattle Times, dealing with the “Future of Innovation” at this LINK.
- An overview of Washington’s legislative and economic priorities from Governor Jay Inslee
- The year in review and future trends of the life sciences in Washington state, from Chris Rivera, President, Washington Biotechnology & Biomedical Association
- An overview and look to the future of Washington State University’s medical education growth in Spokane from Lisa Brown, Chancellor, Washington State University – Spokane
- A comprehensive discussion regarding the Brain Research Project from The Allen Institute for Brain Science
- An update on the Life Sciences Discovery Fund from John DesRosier, PhD, Executive Director
- Don’t miss the distinguished panel discussion focusing on the identification of future goals and objectives for the continued growth of Washington’s life sciences industry.
(through Oct. 21)
(Oct. 22 and later)
For more information, visit here: https://m360.washbio.org/event.aspx?eventID=85948
Date(s) - 25/10/2013
7:00 am - 11:00 am
Category(ies) No Categories