- Tue10/082019Bellevue City Hall, NE Bellevue
Bellevue City Hall
450 110th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Sat07/202019suite 400 5808 NE Lake Washington Blvd Kirkland, suite 400 5808 NE Lake Washington Blvd Kirkland
Suite 400 5808 NE
Lake Washington Blvd
Kirkland, WA 98033
- Sat04/272019乐叙之家一楼影视厅, Newcastle
12pm- 2pm, 午餐与交流
13056 SE 76th Street
Newcastle, WA 98056
- Tue03/122019中国海景大酒店(China Harbor Restaurant), Seattle
- Sat07/282018Microsoft Campus, Redmond
Your Innovacation Can Become the Next Unicorn
Jun 09 – Press Conference 5:30 PM- 9:30 PM
Jun 15 – Competition Submission Deadline
Jul 28 – Pitching Competition
- Wed06/202018TransGlobal Seattle Office, Bellevue
Hans Wang, VP of Asia Market Development
Cynthia Lau, CPA, TransGlobal Tax Advisor
- Thu12/102015Bellevue City Hall, Bellevue
Three mentors will speak on tips from their experience in startup entrepreneurship:
1. The City of Bellevue : Innovation and Entrepreneurship Hub
2. Practical Strategies and Execution for Startup
3. Am I Ready for a Startup?
- Sat11/282015Newport Library, Bellevue
微信营销, O2O本质, 自媒体, 微商和社交, 屌丝经济等诸多问题的精彩分享：国内互联网的发展现状, 移动互联网的未来, 网上推广和运营及互联网的新机会。
- Thu10/222015Create World, Bellevue
Learn about two commercial real estate properties in Washington State:
(1) Des Moines Marina Development
(2) Moses Lake Golf Course Fire Community Sale Project
- Mon10/122015Desh International and Business Law, Bellevue
Internet Finance in China – the Current Status, Policies and its Future. Because China is far behind in traditional finance, such as the bond market and asset securitization, China is trying to catch up to the US through Internet Finance.
- Thu09/242015Cathay Bank Bellevue Branch, Bellevue
(1) 中国房地产现况和未来趋势 The Current State and Trends of China’s Real Estate Market
(2) 如何开放外资进入中国的地产市场细节 How to Open Investment into China’s Real Estate Market
(3) 人民币会持续跌跌不休吗？Will RMB Continuously Depreciate?
- Thu07/162015Shanghai Shanghai, Bellevue
Big Data began as a popular buzz word a few years ago, and now has become the most innovative force reshaping almost every industry. This technology has long been the driving force for the great success of Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, etc. and now it is reforming the financial industry. Let us look into some of the key evolutions of big data technologies and how its influence has reformed and innovated our industries.
- Thu05/072015Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Bellevue
Internet of Things (IOT) is the next big thing in people’s increasingly connected lives with proliferation of Smart Devices such as Apple Watches and Connected Cars. This is a highly segmented market full of new business opportunities. Major topics within smart devices include safety, connectivity, services, and security, especially in the connected car domain. What kind of future will businesses in this Internet plus market in China have in its regulatory environment?
- Tue04/212015Bellevue City Hall, Bellevue
In 2008, the World Financial Crisis first broke out in the United States and then spread throughout the world. Governments rushed to the rescue with enormous funds and temporarily stemmed the tide. The U.S. federal government and Chinese local governments struggled under heavy debts. Facing the challenge of an ever-changing future, people are resorting to new theories to explore the coming social economic mode to find a way to control present-day society.
- Wed03/182015Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Bellevue
China’s economy is undergoing a major structural transformation. The Central Government of China has begun to relax its control over Chinese businesses and individuals investing overseas. As a result, more and more domestic businesses are targeting overseas markets for expansion, and North America is their first choice. Facing a big wave of outbound investment from China, how can U.S. businesses capitalize on these investment opportunities?
- Sat08/022014Seattle Central Public Library, Seattle
In celebration of the upcoming Chinese Valentine’s Day, The Seattle Public Library and the North America China Council will host a special evening for singles between Seattle and Vancouver, BC.
- Fri10/252013Vera Project, Seattle
Featuring Kollaboration Seattle winner Ariel Loud and artist Aijia
- Fri10/252013Meydenbauer Center, Bellevue
This special event addresses Washington’s most critical legislative and economic priorities. Along with Governor Inslee and a program of impressive speakers, Chris Rivera, President and CEO, will showcase the WBBA’s 10-year strategic vision: “Washington is the Global Leader in life science innovation and health care delivery”
- Sat08/242013Seattle Central Public Library, Seattle
Co-organized by The Seattle Central Public Library & Asia Pacific Circles